Tuesday, July 7, 2009

warm summer day

Summer in the northland has arrived and it's warm! The store was buzzing today with visitors to our area! I was looking online today for easy salads, appetizers, and any easy kind of snack to demo for the general public . It's a harder job than most people think, as I don't have access to a stove or oven to bake something wonderful or cook something. What I've been doing lately is cold salads and dips that are easily mixed. Any ideas let me know!
My niece said I should have my photo, several of my grandchildren and one of the store on the site, I just had to laugh! I work at the only grocery store in town, no recent photo of me or the grandkids! I will try and figure it out in the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...