Monday, July 27, 2009

chicken

On the new website, tastykitchen.com I found a recipe for "hot and sweet chicken". It uses legs, but I'm not a big fan of legs, so I made the recipe using thighs. I made it in the crock pot and it was very done when I got home! Gordon said it looked like chocolate on the chicken it was so caramelized!! It was yummy!! So, here's the recipe: 1 small jar of apricot jam,1 package of thighs(or whatever pieces of chicken you like),2 teaspoons of hot sauce, 1/2 cup of ketchup,3 tablespoons of brown sugar, and 2 tablespoons of soy sauce. Mix that together and pour over chicken, place in 350 degree oven for 1 hour or until chicken is brown! Enjoy!!! Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...