Lady is home! I know it sounds so weird from me, but we really missed her. She has come back with 10 lbs on her and taller than when we dropped her off! She retrieves birds and isn't gun shy which is good for a bird dog!
Saturday, July 7, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm back!
Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again! So much has happened in the last two ye...
-
Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again! So much has happened in the last two ye...
-
So, I haven't written anything in a year! I don't think anyone reads this ,but me anyhow! A lot has happened in this past year! ...
-
This is the 4th of July! I'm so proud to live in this wonderful land! I'm so proud to be an American! Let's us learn to love one...
No comments:
Post a Comment