Sunday, July 12, 2009

soup's on

Today I'm making Italian wedding soup. Never made it before, so I hope it's a winner! It's a take-off on Ina Garten's recipe, so it should be good! I've got frozen homemade meatballs (made from venison) that need to be used, so that's what inspired me today. The basic recipe is: 1 onion, chopped, 1 large carrot, chopped, 5 cups of chicken broth, meatballs, small pasta like orzo, and add spinach at the end! Pretty easy and simple, I like simple! I decided to make this in the crockpot while at church, so we'll have it later! I love the crockpot, I use it alot especially when I'm working, dinner's ready when I get home, how neat!! Today it's cooler weather, so soup will be nice and light, served with a salad! Do you make a favorite soup? Do you use your crockpot? Any recipes to share?? Have a blessed day in Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...