Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday

It's cloudy and cool here today! We need rain so bad! If I didn't work, I would have baked all day and cleaned house! I love baking on the cooler days, it's so fun and relaxing for me! What do you do when the weather cools off??? The recipes for this week are kinda fun! The first one is a take off on a appetizer my sister made a long time ago. You need a 8 oz. package of cream, crab meat from a can and cocktail sauce. It's a dump and pour recipe. Put the cream cheese on a plate, cover with cocktail sauce and then the crab meat, YUM!!!! But for the public, I will mix the soften cream cheese and cocktail sauce together, it's a safety issue! Have a wonderful evening!! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...