Thursday, July 2, 2009

vote

Ok, as I was making the corn salad yesterday, there was in the bakery kitchen a big discussion about mayo vs. Miracle whip! Who knew that this would launch a world wide discussion and tempers would rise over this! I grew up with mayo and have not let Miracle whip cross my lips if I have a choice, but as we all know, when you eat other peoples salads or hot dishes , you have no control over whether they use mayo or Miracle whip! So, let me know what you think about mayo or Miracle whip!
I think tomorrow's demo will be a shrimp dip, made with cream of shrimp soup and cream cheese with hot sauce. I will let you know how it was received and how it tasted!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Earl, I will have to vote for the miracle whip only because that is all I have really ever used...maybe it's not a fair vote because I really have not tasted much of the real mayo.
    Alyssa said it was sooooo busy in Economart today....I miss the good ole days. The 4th is always such a zoo but at least the work day flies by. Happy 4th and God bless....Rhonda

    ReplyDelete

Fun times

So, as most of you know by now that Wednesday is my day off and I usually go over to Erika's store and do a project. So, this Wednesday ...