Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday, Monday

Monday's are the day I set up the demos for the week ahead. It can be a long day especially after a holiday weekend! This day seems to be long for some reason today!
This week we will have 2 easy recipe demos to serve to the public! One is this dessert dip recipe: 1-8oz. package of cream cheese softened, 1-7oz. jar of Fluff. Soften cream cheese and whisk in marshmallow cream. Serve with fruit or graham crackers and a little piece of chocolate(fake out s'mores). You could make fruit kabobs and use the dip on the side! I will let you know how the public liked it! Also, I will give you the other salad recipe tomorrow, so you have to stay tuned for more of this rambling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...