Saturday, July 18, 2009

husbands


Gordon and I have been married a long time(37 yrs), yet he surprises me every now and then as he did the other day!! We have wild raspberries growing in the backyard, so when I got home from work there sat 2 cups worth of raspberries!!! What a great surprise!! I love raspberries! So yesterday morning I made pancakes for us and had raspberries on top with syrup!! YUM!!! So there is a little leftover and that's what for breakfast here!! Do you ever get a great surprise by your loved one??? I hope so, or do you surprise your loved one? It's always the little things that pull our heart strings, isn't it?? I guess it's my turn to figure out something to surprise him!!Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...