Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Birthday, America!

Hi, it's officially 4th of July! I'm so proud to live in America! So appreciative of the men and women who have served and are serving our country proudly! Thank you from a grateful heart!
Yesterday's demo went well. It was Shrimp dip. Here's the recipe: 1-8oz. cream cheese, 1-10 3/4oz. condensed cream of shrimp soup(yes, there is such a creature), hot sauce like Tabasco about 1 tsp., 1 small onion diced and 1 stalk of celery, diced small. Soften cream cheese, then add soup. I used a whisk to get it creamy, then add the rest. If you taste it now, you'll think it's not so great, but wait till it chills for 2 hours, WOW!!! So stinkin' easy!
I was also given this dip recipe from a customer today for Beer dip. 1 -8oz. cream cheese, 2 cups of grated cheddar cheese, 1 pkg of Hidden Valley ranch dressing(dry), and 1/3 cup of beer. Mix the cream cheese and cheese together, add the rest. Be sure to chill for 2 hours. I don't know if I will be able to make this and serve the public because of the beer, so I'll let you know about that later!
Thanks for checking out this blog! Make sure you leave me a comment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...