Sunday, July 26, 2009

hippies

We had a fun evening with Gary and Kathy! Gary made the comment that we are like hippies living off the land because of our garden! We went to the 4H fair and walked through the barns! What beautiful chickens!!! I want chickens so bad, but my very practical husband says no! There were these 2 roosters that were so pretty!! It was nice to dream for the moment! Lasagna was a big hit!YEAH!!!!!
Well, we are off to church and breakfast! I do have a brownie recipe to share before I go. Recipe: 1 brownie box mix, 1 1/2 cups of choc. chips and 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts. Make brownies according to directions, just before putting in oven add the chips and walnuts. When they are done baking (about 25 minutes), let them cool slightly, add caramel sauce! YUM!!! We had a little ice cream with that and savored every bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...