Tuesday, July 28, 2009

garden


We are starting to get some produce from our garden. Gordon has done wonders this year in making the garden produce! We had a terrible garden last year with not much coming out of it! We already had some potatoes,eggplant, green peppers, and a few tomatoes! So, the other night I made ratatouille, it's very easy to make! Recipe: 1-2 eggplants(you can leave the skin on if it's a small eggplant), 2 green peppers, onion, and tomatoes. I used the grape tomatoes! Put all the veggies on a sheet pan or roaster pan after you have chopped everything, pour a little olive oil on them and add a little salt. Peel about 2 cloves of garlic and chop, add this to the veggies and put this into a 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes. You can serve this with pasta, or as a side dish! Excellent!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...