Tuesday, September 1, 2009

key lime pie


I have never made key lime pie, but heard about an easy recipe and brought home the ingredients to make the pie tonight. Gordon is fishing and I have time to play in the kitchen! So here's the recipe: 1 graham cracker pie shell, 1 can of sweetened condensed milk, 1/2c of key lime juice and 2 cups of cool whip! Open the can of condensed milk and add the key lime juice in a bowl, whisk together, then add the cool whip. Whisk that all together and pour into pie shell. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours. YUM!!! Enjoy this one and send me one of your favorite easy dishes!! After looking at the photo, I think it could use some lime zest or lime strips on the top to dress it up! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...