Sunday, September 13, 2009

nutella


I had Nutella when Erika and I went to France a few years back! It was on a crepe from a street vendor, YUM! It is this rich, creamy, satisfying chocolate sensation! Many of you know I'm not that in love with chocolate like some of you, but it does have it's place in life! If you haven't tried it, please run out to the closest grocery store and buy a jar! They have a really cool website and recipes for different ideas to use Nutella in! There is a mousse recipe, chocolate cookies and many more! I am up so early this morning and I think it's because we are going on vacation this week on Wednesday. I'm pretty excited to get out of here for a few days and not think about work! Pray for us as we travel! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...