Sunday, September 6, 2009

Town and Country Days with Kayla


Town and Country Days are a big deal in our area! It's one of those weekend activities that people from far and wide come home for! Kayla is the person whom I'm under from The Pampered Chef and is a Shell Lake native! So, she was right at home to be there with her wares from Pampered Chef! It was so fun to sit with her for a few hours today and get to know her better(I know her from the store as a teenager/college student)as an adult!! She had a beautiful display of wares and so smiley!! Way to go, Kayla!!! It was a beautiful weekend to be outside and the breeze off the lake today was great! So, as the weekend is winding down, I hope and pray you are enjoying this time! Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...