Tuesday, September 22, 2009

home


We got home yesterday! It was so good to sleep in our bed last night, not that the beds were bad(they weren't), but it's just good to be home! It felt like it took us forever! Anyway, we had lots of laughs, good talks, and just enjoyed everyone we were with! I ate grits twice, yum! I will look for my grits and cheese recipe to share with you later! We ate at our favorite Mexican restaurant yesterday and I had the grilled fish tacos, YUM!!!! I'm going to figure out the sauce and then make my own as we get there only once every 6 months! Check out smittenkitchen.com as she has a wonderful snicker doodles cookie recipe! Blessings! P. S.I made the cookies last night to rave reviews!!!

1 comment:

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...