Monday, September 7, 2009

new cookbook

I bought my best friend a cookbook for her birthday(which is Wednesday)! It's called "How to Cook without a Book"! I can tell you this as she doesn't read my blog(watch, she'll read it)! anyway, it's an interesting book. Tells you how to saute and then tells you all the other things that you can saute to use that technique on! I'm impressed!!! No, don't buy it for me, family!! It's by Pam Anderson(not that Pam Anderson) and I heard of her on The Pioneer woman blog! Please try some of her recipes from that site!! So, go and search out some new cookbooks and tell me about them!! Kara, that's for you!! Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...