Friday, September 18, 2009

apple pie


My cousin Judy is making apple pies today, one for me and one for my uncle. We may choose to share or maybe not!! Anyway, I don't make good pie crust and Judy gave me her recipe, which I will share with you. Pie crust 101: 2 cups of flour, 1 cup of Crisco, 1/2 cup of water. Mix the flour and Crisco, using a pastry blender till it resembles very fine pea size, then very slowly add the water! Roll it out and put in the pie pan, then your filling, bake according to the fruit you are using! 45-60 minutes for apple at 350 degrees. We are having alot of fun! I'll tell you next time how I almost got arrested for stealing at Walmart, not really!! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...