Friday, September 25, 2009

family fun!


While on vacation, my cousin Karen and I thought it would be so much fun to do a family cookbook! One new recipe and one family favorite that maybe you take to every family gathering! I'm glad and surprised she wanted to do this, but knowing Karen, she will do the best job!! I have so many, so now it will be crunch time to figure out the best of the best!! Do you have the recipe that everyone wants at every party??? Or are you the one that makes the request??? Maybe it's time to do this same thing in your own family!!! Well, get off that couch and do it!!! the photo was taken a while back, but it's a symbol of family and the couch(get it??). I'm LOL!!!! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...