Thursday, September 3, 2009

cookouts

This is the last big weekend of the summer! Boo Hoo!!! Summer went by so.....fast!! We had maybe a handful of very hot days, mostly a very nice, but cool summer! What are your plans for the weekend?? Mine are to go to the farmer's market, Erika and Trevor's house for her birthday/including a late lunch, church on Sunday, Town and Country Days in Shell Lake craft fair, and maybe a nap!!Trevor and his Dad are grilling a turkey(which I love), his Mom is bring beans and potato salad, I'm bringing the cake and Erika's favorite jello. Recipe for jello to follow another day with photos!! Have a great time!! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...