Monday, September 28, 2009

stuffed peppers


We have green peppers!! It has been years since we have had the bumper crop of green peppers like this year!!! So yesterday I spent some time making stuffed peppers and freezing them for later! Gordon is just crazy over rice, me, not so much! But for this recipe, I made brown rice with spaghetti sauce with some ground turkey,it's pretty good!!! I washed the peppers and took of their tops, discarded the guts/seeds, filled them with the rice, meat and sauce!!! I had leftover rice/meat/sauce and reheated that for supper tonight! I even remembered to label the containers before they went to the freezer!!! YEAH!!!! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...