Tuesday, September 29, 2009

potatoes


How many ways can you use potatoes??? I love mashed, fried, oven baked, steak fries, and leftover mashed turned into potato pancakes! My daughter (about 6yrs.old) told my mother one time that "my mommy doesn't make mashed potatoes", which my mother got on my case about which I immediately replied, "my mother doesn't make mashed potatoes either"! I need to tell you that I love my mother,but she really didn't make homemade as "Potato Buds" don't qualify as homemade potatoes!!! She worked hard and didn't have time to mash potatoes for our meal! But I have found that you can freeze mashed potatoes well if you want to do that and have the homemade taste available quickly! Try it for Thanksgiving!! Blessings! P.S. in the photo, my daughter is the one with the doll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...