Saturday, September 12, 2009

bacon


I love bacon! There I have said it! I recently found a recipe that is called "peanut butter bacon cookies", which I think is very weird!!! It has peanut butter,brown sugar, egg, and bacon. I didn't see that any flour is in it which I think is wrong because what will keep this together?? I might try this weekend to make it and see how it holds up!! It's all for you the reader that I experiment on my husband! Poor thing!! Let me know what you think of this recipe! I can't remember where I saw the recipe! Also, to let you know, I haven't done any new dips or salads at work! I don't know why, but it just hasn't happened! Have a great weekend! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...