Thursday, September 10, 2009

banana bread french toast


My friend, Gloria had a birthday recently! She and her 2 sons went to a local restaurant for breakfast! Gloria had banana bread french toast! She said it was fantastic! Why hadn't we ever thought of doing banana bread as french toast?? Well, I'm going to make some over the weekend and try the french toast thing! Actually, it sounds a little freaky to me, but I need to try it out for all my fans(some are still lurking around and haven't really declared themselves as a follower, you know who you are!). Let me know if you have had any freaky recipes that you thought might be weird, but was willing to try them out! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...