Tuesday, September 15, 2009

vacation


Gordon and I are going to Missouri to see my side of the family! I have an aunt and uncle with many cousins in Missouri! I remember as a kid when we would take my grandparents to Missouri to see relatives, my grandpa would start singing about the Ozarks mountains! He sang some little ditty and he would smile all the way!! I love that family and we have so much fun together! But I can tell you there was a time when we didn't see them as my Mother and her brother(my Uncle) had a 14 year riff and didn't speak! Oh, boy!! Well, that ended just before my Mother died!! God's grace is AWESOME!!! So, it may be a few days before you hear from me! Have a great day!!! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...