Monday, August 31, 2009

California Club Pizza


I had a Pampered Chef party at my friend,Kim's house yesterday! I made a California Club pizza which I totally goofed on the recipe! I read the recipe 2-3 times and still goofed!! Anyway, the goof was delicious and I would totally make it this way again! Recipe; 1 refrigerated pizza dough, 2 cups of cooked chicken- chopped, 1-2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese, 1/4 chopped red onion, 1-2 avocados-chopped, 2 plum tomatoes- chopped, and 1/2c.of ranch dip. Bake pizza dough according to directions. I used the jelly roll pan for the pizza, let that cool after baking for 18 minutes. In the meantime, cut up the cooked chicken, chop the onion, cut up the avocado and put lemon juice on the avocado to prevent browning and chop the tomatoes. When the baked pizza dough is cooled, add the ranch or whatever favorite dip you like, then the rest of the ingredients. This is so crazy good!! Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...