Tuesday, August 18, 2009

banana bread


On thepioneerwoman.com website, Ree has a great banana bread recipe! Please try it and let me know what you think of it! I think it's worth another piece!!! Also, be checking with joythebaker.com website, Joy puts out some very interesting recipes that she makes in the bakery! Right now, she's putting together a virtual picnic for all her baker friends on the web and in California! You can certainly tell that the summer season is coming to an end, the trees are turning a dark green, which happens before they turn colors! There are some early colors coming now too! Let me know what your favorite summer meal is, mine is grilled cheeseburgers, green beans and fresh tomatoes! Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...