Monday, August 24, 2009

gardens

How are your gardens doing?? Ours is starting to get into fall mode! Our tomatoes are wilting, potatoes are dying and the green peppers are trying hard to produce as much as they can right now! Someone gave me a huge bag full of green beans and I'm so grateful! Thanks, Jim!!! I love green beans and usually fry them in a little oil after I have blanched them for a few minutes! I've also noticed that the bees are really busy around the garden gathering as much nectar as possible, too! Bees are really neat little creatures! They do so much for our environment, that most of us take it for granted! Well,anyway, enjoy the weather!! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...