Friday, August 28, 2009

new cookbooks


I bought my daughter a new cookbook for her birthday which is coming up! I was thrilled to death(literally) that she asked for a cookbook, the girl who didn't like to cook is cooking for her husband and asked her Mom for a cookbook(I'm the self proclaimed cookbook junkie!), this just made me laugh! The book I bought her(which she knows she's getting) is Guy Fieri's "Drive-ins, Diners and Dives". So, maybe we all should check this one out??? Maybe not! Anyway, don't give up on those dreams!! You might just need to laugh when those kids say something you thought you would never hear! My daughter is the one with the pink ribbon in her hair! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...