Wednesday, August 5, 2009

dogs!


I just caught the dog on the spare bed! BAD DOG! It's hard to be firm with him when he brings such joy to my life and is a good dog! It never a dull moment here!!! This week demo is following: 2- 8oz packages of cream cheese, 1-15oz. can of whole corn,1 can of 4oz. diced black olives, 2 packages of Hidden Valley dressing,1- 4oz. can of diced green chilies,and 1/4 cup of roasted red pepper-diced. Soften cream cheese add dressing packages, drain the corn, olives and chilies. Add to cream cheese and add red pepper. Mix well and chill for 2 hours! Yum!!! Serve with corn chips! Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...