Sunday, August 23, 2009

surprise birthdays


I love surprises!! Not many people know that about me, but I really do! It amazes me that people can keep certain things secret and others can't! I've only had one birthday surprise and it must of been when I was about 29, I think! Gordon and the kids took me out for my birthday, I was getting the kids ready for bed and a car full of my girlfriends showed up with cake, coffee and lots of laughs! We were up till midnight I think in the kitchen laughing and telling stories!! What precious memories for me!!! Thanks dear friends, you know who you are!!! Today I attended a 50Th surprise party for my good friend, Kathy! She said she didn't know until they pulled in the park and saw a few people! Good job, Allison!! I forgot my camera again! Oh well, I had fun and there were lots of people there that I hadn't seen in a long time! Glad you finally arrived to the 50's, Kathy, the best is yet to come!!! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...