Tuesday, August 25, 2009

summer's ending


Well, for those of us that live in tourist ville, the season is coming to an end and let me tell you, I'm ready!! Please, always remember to be kind to the people behind the counter and please don't crab to us!!! So with that off my chest, here we go with a new recipe!! This is a snack for those who have the need to munch or children going back to school! 3/4c buttery popcorn oil, 1 package of Hidden Valley Ranch, 1 box of cheese crackers or goldfish, 1 box of pretzels, 1 bag of bugles chips, 1 bag of popped popcorn and 1 can of peanuts. Mix together and this will store for 2 weeks OK! Enjoy!!! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...