Monday, August 10, 2009

birthdays


Today is our son's birthday! Kurt is married to a wonderful girl named Kate and they have 5 children! I have tried to make my children's birthdays special because they are special! A great and marvelous gift from God Almighty! Kurt's favorite cake is chocolate zucchini cake and this he got earlier in the week as I didn't expect to see him yesterday! His kids call it the vegetable cake, but they eat it and like it(I think because of the chocolate). I, myself, prefer pie for my birthday which most of my friends and family don't know! And my 2 very favorite pies are mince and apple, peach is a close second and lemon is in third place! What are your favorite birthday treats?? Cake or Pie??? Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...