Saturday, August 8, 2009
potatoes
Calling all cooks!!! I'm looking for some new ideas for potatoes! Please send them to me ASAP!!! Our potato crop is looking beautiful and I would like to try some new recipes besides my old stand-bys, you know the ones like mashed potatoes, garlic potatoes, oven fries and fried, something new and easy would be great!! So quit lurking around the website and sign up to leave a comment!Blessings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm back!
Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again! So much has happened in the last two ye...
-
Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again! So much has happened in the last two ye...
-
So, I haven't written anything in a year! I don't think anyone reads this ,but me anyhow! A lot has happened in this past year! ...
-
This is the 4th of July! I'm so proud to live in this wonderful land! I'm so proud to be an American! Let's us learn to love one...
No comments:
Post a Comment