Sunday, September 19, 2010

All alone


This afternoon, I am all alone!YIPPEE!!!!!!!! Oh, I said that out loud!LOL!!! Gordon went with a friend(Bill) to Eau Claire to help load a garage door and shingles! They will have a fun day! For me, I came right home from church and started baking! I made 4 loaves of chocolate zucchini bread, 2 pans of Eggplant Parmesan, and baking a Mother Hubbard squash as I write! I love squash, not so much a pumpkin lover! I realize there isn't much difference in the texture, so it must be the spices! I was reading in Fine Cooking magazine about pumpkins and they had quite a few recipes, so I thought I could use the squash instead of pumpkin! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...