Saturday, September 18, 2010

BBQ fest



Well, we went to Luck, WI. today for the BBQ fest! You know your in luck when you're in Luck, that's what the sign says in Luck! No kidding!! Anyway, we got there in time for the chili cook off, but too early for the ribs and chicken! Shucks!! But we talked to several cooks about smoking meats and got some information on how to use the smoker! That was the plan, but the best part was we were together for a fun day! This is a very small fest and I can see the potential of this festival getting bigger! After all, I saw the article in the St. Paul paper, and they said other people had already came through saying the same thing! Then we stopped at the apple orchard on the way home and got apple donuts to eat in the car with coffee, YUM!!!! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...