Sunday, February 28, 2010

empty freezer


I got cleaning the freezer above the refrigerator on Thursday. I manage to throw out a lot of old and freezer burned items. One outdated item also! Made me look at why I keep stuff for so long! Am I afraid to throw out because we might need it or might eat it again in the near future?? I need to be fearless and throw it out! What about you?? When is the last time you cleaned out that freezer or refrigerator?? I hate throwing out food, just makes me mad that I have wasted this food because I wasn't a good steward of what I bought! Well, back to using up leftovers for this week, hope you will too! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...