Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday


Happy Valentine's Day to all of you especially my faithful followers! We went and saw Avatar yesterday as our "date" for Valentine's! We enjoyed the photography, but I thought the actual movie was a little preachy for me! We all know that we need to take care of the earth and I don't need to be told for 2 1/2 hours about it! There I said it! But I truly enjoyed eating a bag of movie popcorn! Gordon, on the other hand, ate a small bag of Twizzlers! What did you do that was special?? My friend, Ruth, got a card and bottle of "Navy" from her honey! Here is a photo of Gordon's wood pile, it's slowly going down and then he will start all of over again to fill the shed! Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Earl,

    I agree with you about Avatar being preachy but I still enjoyed the movie very much. I just tried to look passed the GO GREEN theme!!!! I am NOT a GO GREEN QUEEN that's for sure!!!! I enjoy your blog very much...you do such a wonderful job!!!! Sometime when I come to Spooner we HAVE to get together...let me know what works for you.

    Blessings, Rhonda

    ReplyDelete

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...