Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Feb 14th


Valentine's Day is coming up quickly! What to do, what to do for sweetheart of yours! No, I can't help, I'm on my own downhill spiral with that one! I'm stumped this year about the day, it should be easy, but somehow it's not! Any clues or help will be appreciated!!! One of the minor problems with Valentine's Day is that my birthday is 5 days later and that in itself can lead to problems! Then to top that off, our anniversary is 6 days later! February is a BIG month for us!! We also have 2 granddaughter's that have birthdays this month! Our beef bourgignion was wonderful the other night! Also we enjoyed the homemade pizza on Saturday night and now tonight it is lasagna! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...