Thursday, February 18, 2010

birthday


Well, get your calculator out to figure this out!! Anyway, tomorrow is the 19th anniversary of my 39th birthday! Figure it out, one clue it's not 102!!! I'm so excited about this birthday, ask my family and they will tell you that I get excited about every birthday!! Last year, my sweetheart forgot and was in the dog house for a few days, but it's hard to stay mad at him for long! So, my dear friend, Carol got me a chocolate pearl necklace that I wanted(Gordon was clueless, I'm telling you, it's terrible), so I have no clue what is in store for me tomorrow! Maybe that's a good thing. I'm hoping for apple pie for a treat and a red toaster! Yes, you heard right, I want a red toaster from Kitchenaid($130)! Well, wish me luck on that one! Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Earl...hope it is everything you want it to be and more...you deserve it!!! Keep us posted on what Gordon gets you:)

    God Bless You On Your Special Day!!! Rhonda

    ReplyDelete

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...