Monday, February 1, 2010

friends


I have to tell all of you that I have the best friends!!! Yeah for me!!! I had one friend call and ask me if I need anything, another emailed me about bringing soup, then another dropped off supper for us! Soup, rolls, and snacks, thanks Lori! Just an update on this cough thing is now officially pneumonia! I saw the Dr. this morning! I know now that I am on the mend!! Tonight I was fixing us pork fried rice, but then came the soup! Think we will save the soup for tomorrow and eat the rice dish! My fried rice recipe: 2 cups of cooked brown rice( my choice), 4 stalks of green onions chopped, and 2 carrots(cooked)cut up and leftover pork roast cut up finely! Add 2 tablespoons of oil to fry pan, add 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, add carrots, rice and pork, stir fry for a few minutes and make a well in the middle of the pan, have 1 egg beaten and ready to put in the well(center of pan) and this quickly fried, add green onions and stir for 1 minute more, turn off heat and serve!Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...