Wednesday, February 17, 2010

corn muffins


I really like corn muffins! I like corn muffins with peppers,whole kernel corn and maple syrup poured over them! I like corn muffins crumbled up in chili, or served warm with butter, or plain, but not without some sugar in the mix! My mother made Jiffy mix that has a little sugar in it, but down south, they serve corn muffin without sugar, which I can't hardly eat! I know, who knew that would be what I don't like! My grandparents(my mother's parents) lived with us for about 5 yrs. and mother made corn bread almost everyday for them! They loved warm corn bread, but ate it as a snack in a bowl with milk poured over it! Mother always used a iron skillet to make the cornbread! Great memories! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...