Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fresh Mozzerella Salad


Well, when we went to the Food show a few weeks back, I saw a salad and thought "will I remember how this looks and taste to recreate it?" Well, I did this week! It's made with a fresh mozzarella ball, 1 can of diced Italian tomatoes, grape tomatoes, Italian dressing, green onion(3) diced, 1 teaspoon parsley dried, and garlic. Freeze the cheese and it will dice up easier(30 minutes), add the can of tomatoes, grape tomato(sliced in half), parsley, dressing(1/2 cup) and garlic. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, would be better if it was overnight. Serve with garlic bread(so you can mop up the juices)! YUM!!!! Blessings!

1 comment:

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...