Sunday, March 28, 2010

MIA


Sorry that I've been MIA lately! It's been really busy at work and that's my story!! I've also taken the lazy way out of cooking lately, just spring fever I think and burn out! Tired of cooking and coming up with ideas, but this is a new week and I'm back on board! This is Holy week for some people and the ending of Lent! We don't do anything special for Lent except to acknowledge it as this time of year! I'm on the walking/ getting fit kick right now! Gordon got my bike out and I took it for a short spin, just a little off on riding it, I think I'm kinda scared of falling on my knees! Plus my helmet is broke and I need to replace it! Here's the question for the week: Do you do anything special for Easter? Do you cook and have friends and family in or do you go somewhere?? Color eggs??? Have a great evening! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...