Tuesday, March 9, 2010

turkey and gravy


In the cleaning last week of the freezer above the refrigerator, I found a container of turkey and gravy. I was very excited! I made baking powder biscuits to pour the hot turkey and gravy over, that's dinner!! It was so good! Fast and easy came to mind for tonight!!! I am also excited after talking to the Home Ec teacher for Spooner High School today, she is offering some really cool cooking classes! I think I will go and tell you all about them! I am also a bad grandma, I took only one photo of the girls this past weekend! We had so much fun, playing on Grandpa's hills of snow, playing with the wagon, playing ball and chalk drawings on the sidewalk! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...