Friday, April 28, 2017

Weekends

 So, Gordon and I love to listen to books on CD. We started one last week when we went into Minneapolis to see Grease. So this week we have traveled to Siren to the  DQ to listen to this book, then we went to Minong to the A&W and last night we went to Rice Lake to Culver's. So much for eating healthy!!!!But the book is so darn interesting and it's fun to be together ! So we have 2 of a CD left, I have no idea where we go tomorrow after I get done with work, but maybe some where fun! Maybe a pizza night!
 I am very anxious to get some seeds into some pots. I plan on growing basil, oregano and onions in pots around the front porch! It will handy and hopefully easy to pick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...