Friday, April 14, 2017

Easter season

As this is Good Friday, I like to reflect on what Christ really did for me and you! Do we even truly understand the horrible suffering he endured for us??? I doubt it as we don't know suffering at the high level that the Romans inflicted on him or others at that time in history! They had cruel and inhuman ideas on how to crucify people. But God in His infinite wisdom chose that time period to send Jesus to suffer that death for me!
But then comes Resurrection Sunday and the whole picture changes for all humanity! Jesus raises from the grave and brings us eternal life if we believe in Him! Amen!!! Yay for us!
I pray this blesses you and I pray you have a great holiday weekend! Think on the things God has done for you and your family, be thankful! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...