Friday, April 21, 2017

Wrapping up my medical leave

 Well my time off from work and I'm ready to get back to work! Weird as I have wanted time off, got it after surgery and still didn't get everything done I wanted to get done, but ready to go back to figure out how to get some time off, weird circle of life in working!!!
 On Wednesday we went to Chanhassen Dinner Theater and saw "Grease", it was fun, I like the movie better, but they production was good! It was our Christmas gift to each other and our anniversary gift. We stayed the night and just had fun together!
 Spring is here for sure, I doubt there will be anymore snow for now! We are getting ready for gardening and planning on what to do this year! Potatoes for sure, hopefully some peppers, tomatoes, and cucumbers. A friend told me about doing the cukes in a planter and using a tomato cage for the vines to grow up, that will easy on my back. I'm going to plant basil in a basic planter and have it handy by the house to pick. I've been making lots of jam and emptying the freezer of fruit, still have quite a bit to go!
 I have had coffee with girlfriends I haven't just taken the time to visit with for quite a while, so that has been fun! So back to work next week for me!! Enjoy the photos! Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...