Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Too much

I have a confession to make! Here goes: we have 3 freezers and they are mostly full, how did this happen??? I know how it happened, but really how did it  happen??? Since I was off on medical leave I have been making jam and other things, trying to use up what I have on hand, and let me tell you, there's too much!!! If we didn't eat out or I didn't buy any more meat especially, we could eat out of the 3 freezers for maybe 2 years or longer. No kidding!!! It's just two of us, yes Kurt comes and takes some venison home, but there's a lot! Plus the freezers above the 2 refrigerator are half full!!How long does cool whip last in the freezer??? 3 years??? Or frozen grated zucchini, which I was going to use to make zucchini bread 3 years ago during the winter??? This makes me mad at myself and just so frustrated!!! I think I need to make a list of what is in the freezers and then cross off what is taken out, maybe some dates! Do you have any tips??? HELP!!!! Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...