Saturday, April 22, 2017

recipes

 Do you go to smittenkitchen.com and read her blog??? She has great recipes, today I saw a recipe for pistachio cake, like a pound cake, it sounds amazing, so I got pistachios, but could only find the ones that are already salted, I think we will just eat these and I will keep looking for the unsalted ones. Check out Deb's website or her instagram app.
 I'm thinking I will start doing a photo of what I buy at the grocery store, it might help me see where I spend and where I don't.
 I used the instant pot yesterday and made 6 baked potatoes, how slick that was to make perfect baked potatoes. 9 minutes and done! BAM!!!! I got all the ingredients to make French onion soup in the instant pot! Making this tomorrow! Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...