Monday, April 24, 2017

Monday

 I survived the first 1/2 day back to work. Co workers were glad I was back and the work had piled up that needed my attention. I told them I don't need to do everything the first day back as I would be there tomorrow, sheesh!!! Part of my past working there was a floater, and I guess that will part of the new routine for me again! YICKS!!! If I didn't like the people I work with directly, I would be not happy!!! Complaining has stopped!!
 I've been playing around with my Instant Pot that I have had for 2 years and up till one month ago, I used it once. So I made myself a promise that I would learn to use that thing and not feel intimidated by an electronic item! I now have learn how to make hard boiled egg in 9 minutes that peel like a dream, French onion soup that tastes like it took 3 hours to make, which took 20 minutes and baked potatoes that took 9 minutes, so good and done to perfection!!! So, I'm on a roll now and have a couple more recipes to try out! Now onto the air fryer!!
 My co-worker Mary, 2 years ago gave me a beautiful violet and it's in full bloom now! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...